Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We have a feeling this internet access is costing us way more than should be legal, so this is going to be a quick blog!!
We're still in Dublin, a lot more awake now and LOVING it! We did a tour of the city yesterday and we had tickets to this bus for 24 hours... so we did the tour 3 times to get our moneys worth!! :) We've sat in gorgeous parks and had a picnic, found the most fabulous typically European cafe with fair trade food, and went to a church service (did we mention that already?) at that awesome church next to our hostel! Today we wandered around Trinity College and decided we want to go there... we also have a feeling it's about 100,000 euros a year... :)
A special shout out to Ali's mom who turned.... 43.... yesterday.... (like that better, mom?) Sorry we didn't email or call!! We tried calling but the phone at the hostel only accepts certain calling cards so we'll find a pay phone soon! Hope you had a great weekend!
We're picking up our car tomorrow and are hoping and praying we make it out of this city alive and crash-free... :) I think we'll be fine! Cathy's doing Sudokus to work her brain so she'll be able to figure out all the weird streets and driving on the left hand side of the road.

Okay... I think that's all we have to report! We're safe and happy and clean and our belly's our full...

Back to our favourite cafe for some carrot cake and coffee!

4 comments:

martinus d. geleynse said...

sounds fun!!
drink a guinness for me!!

Anonymous said...

sounds fun!!
drink a guinness for me!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Love and miss you both! I know you're having an amazing time and I am jealous! Relax and enjoy this time so that when you come back you can tell me everything about it and then I can feel like I went on a holiday too!

Anonymous said...

i love that you did the tour 3 times.

rock on!

sounds like oodles of fun ladies! can't wait to hear all about it!